Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Marathon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marathon
Marathon

Height : 24 inches
Weight : 50lbs
Male
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Marathon   Marathon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:31 am

Character Name: Marathon
Character Species/Breed: French Spaniel Dog
Character Age: 7 human years
Character Gender: Male
Other: Born in Anarazion, he is an only child and spent most of his life caring for her ill mother. With his mother now gone, he wanders the area mindlessly, waiting for action to take place.
Sample Post:
Dodging the plethora of puddles, I follow the sent of an un-welcomed visitor. I come to a halt, noticing the scent is gone, I circle the area that I last smelled it. In the eerie fog, I saw a shrub move. There it was, it was a mountain lion. Paralyzed by the size of the cat, I stood still in the open, unprotected. After a few moments, I recover. Following the silhouette of the cat, I take cover under a small bush, ready to attack. I carefully watch the animal feast on a captured rabbit, when I heard a yelp. Both I and the cat notice, and I run first, following the direction of the yell.

I stopped to a halt when I noticed a female Saluki in a bear trap. Running towards her, the cat pounced on me, nailing me down by the neck. When it threw me to the side, I quickly got up and dashed for its neck. Effortlessly, it threw me back again, when it lunged at me, I rolled away. I saw that it wanted to eat me, from the look in his eyes. Cannibal? I thought. At the 5th lunge, I was close enough to a bear trap that I threw it at its jaw, and the trap closed. While the animal was trying to take the trap off, I skidded towards the Saluki and freed her from the trap.

A few moments later, the mountain lion got the trap off his mouth. I stood in battle position, ready to attack. Waiting for it to attack, I noticed that I fractured its skull with the trap, skidding to that area, it caught me by the legs, and almost tore them off. Rolling away, the lion dashed towards the wounded Saluki. Before it got there, I butted it off, and aimed for its head. When I got hold of it, I tore a chunk of skin, to reveal muscle and blood. With a loud roar, the lion crashed into a tree, and ants started biting the exposed meat. With a final hit in the breasts of the creature, it was no more. It was noon at the time, and the birds where singing. Everything was paradise again. Only to be ruined by a dead carcass on the side. I started on my way, not waiting for the other dog, when she ran up and licked my bloodied leg.

"Thank you,"

Last edited by Marathon on Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Admin
Ghost

Height : 18 inches at the ears
Weight : 47 pounds
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Ghost

Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marathon   Marathon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:53 pm

While this is a wonderful post, I noticed there are a few spelling mistakes in there. And please try to use only past tense/present tense instead of a mix of the two. A bear trap would most likely not fracture a skull, maybe just tear off some skin. But besides that, everything looks great. Just correct that and you are accepted!
Back to top Go down
http://dragolfforum.heavenforum.com
Marathon
Marathon

Height : 24 inches
Weight : 50lbs
Male
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marathon   Marathon Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:49 pm

Yeah, It was made in a period of 3 days, so it is kind of off. I will certainly fix it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marathon   Marathon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marathon
Page 1 of 1