Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alright guys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Admin
Admin
Ghost

Height : 18 inches at the ears
Weight : 47 pounds
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Ghost

Alright guys Empty
PostSubject: Alright guys   Alright guys Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:42 pm

If you do not read throughout all of this, then do not read any at all.

DF, as you can see, is falling apart. Nobody bothers to come on anymore or anything. I know that you guys really aren't very passionate about dragolves, like I am, so what I'm asking may be way out of hand to some of you.
Dragolf forum is a free forum, meaning I am not paying for it in any way, which makes it harder to work with and definitely not as fun. At this moment in time, I cannot pay for this forum. I cannot make it any better than it already is.
I would like you guys to realize that I really want this forum to be popular and good. But I can't, since everything costs money. I really love this forum. But it is going downhill:
No members are coming on, forgetting the URL and such, it's not fun anymore, no one fancies the topic too much. These are a few reasons why my forum has turned into a mess.
I'm asking you all for one main thing: Please help out.
I really hope that you guys actually enjoy this forum. I will not lock this topic so you may answer my following questions and make any suggestions.
Donations would help so much, I could make a better chatroom, I could customize the forum better, make the URL easier to type and remember, I could alot of things. But if you do not donate, I completely understand. It's stupid to give out money to a forum that shouldn't even exist. However, we can make it so it SHOULD exist! I just need some help.
With donations, I could make that little glitch go away. That glitch in everyone's profile. When you go to change your profile it asks who you want to change the password for. It's soo annoying. I can get rid of that too!
It's hard for even me to ask for help, since I'm the stubborn kind, and I know some of you agree with me. This is one time that I really need ALL of your help.
Another thing you could do to help is to become more active on this forum. We can't expect this forum to become popular when there's only a new post every other week. And anyway, if you're inactive for more than a month, it automatically boots you from the forum. (I could also fix this with donations).

Thank you for taking the time to read through this.

-Ika
Back to top Go down
http://dragolfforum.heavenforum.com
Lightning yoshi
Lightning yoshi

Male
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Alright guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright guys   Alright guys Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:45 pm

I've been holding this off for long, but I think it's time. I have found a decent host, but it's not a forum host. It allows FTP uploads, which would be needed for a PhpBB forum. Our url would be one of the following, dragolfforums.x10hosting.com,
dragolfforums.pcriot.com, dragolfforums.elementx.com, dragolfforums.exofire.net, (that one's my favorite)or dragolfforums.co.nr. Though, if we go this route, we will lose everyone's posts, private messages, avatars, signatures, titles, etc. We will still have our forummotion hosted forum for maybe a month before I would release it. I would be able to make the forum (Our forum right now) redirect to the new site. If not, I would just have it say something like, "Change your bookmarks, we moved! We are now located at, blah blah blah." I personally think our forums will prosper. On another forum I am at, which is in no way related to our forum, they had a forummotion forum too. When Mod Gomez (The Head Mod of the forum) Moved it to a regular phpbb forum, it was amazing. I hope you consider this option. Please let us here your feedback.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wii-insanity.forumotion.com
Lightning yoshi
Lightning yoshi

Male
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Alright guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright guys   Alright guys Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:51 am

Bump, please read my edited post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wii-insanity.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Alright guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright guys   Alright guys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alright guys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements-
Jump to: